Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Technique Class

I have another class to offer you!  I am really excited about this class.  I will be teaching you 5 different techniques with the envelope punch Board.  It isn't just for making envelopes! If you make a purchase the day of the class, you will receive a PDF file with complete instructions and pictures!  This will help you when you want to reproduce the projects at home. This will be a lot of fun!  Hope you can make it!

These are the projects you will make:

Class Details



Envelope Punch Board Techniques Class
Tools aren’t just for the garage! Crafters everywhere know that the very best tools are found in our crafting stashes. The right tool for the right job will save you time and money.

Join me and learn 5 additional ways
to use the versatile Envelope Punch Board.
(Just a hint – it is not only for making envelopes!)


Reserve your spot today and join me in creating a whole lot of fun!

Date: Friday, May 30th
Time: 6:30-9:30
Place 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland
Cost $20
PLEASE RSVP by: May 23rd (earlier if possible, this DSP is retiring)

If you have an Envelope Punch Board please bring it to class, if you would like to pre-order one so you will have your own, let me know and I will have one ordered in time for class!

No comments:

Post a Comment