Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Product Samples!

I have been busy!!  Look at some of my ORIGINAL creations!  I was sick this weekend, and all I did was stamp.  I didn't feel like doing anything else, but I really enjoyed stamping for me!  And using the new products.  If you want to see more samples, come by Friday to my OPEN HOUSE!  I have much more to share with you

Place: 5825 Lyons Rd - Garland  Time: 4:00-8:30pm


Sketched Birthday, heat embossed with white powder.
Lots of new product here! Modern Mossaic Embossing Folder, Soho Subway DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe Ink, , A Round Array Stamp Set,  Label Love Stamp Set, 7/8" Scallop Punch, Artisan Label Punch and Crochet Trim

Label Love Stamp Set and Artisan Label Punch
Gingham Garden DSP


Soho Subway DSP and Chalk Talk Stamp Set

Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set and Embossing Folder
I stamped the image on Vellum and then ran through the Big Shot in the Embossing Folder.
This one is so much fun!

Wildflower Meadow Stamp on water color paper

This card and the one below use butterfly images from The Best of Butterflies.  The DSP is fromEpic Day This and That DSP, Really Good Greetings Stamp Set.



 Come Back tomorrow I will have a few more for you.  Come to my House Friday and see everything!!




No comments:

Post a Comment