Monday, October 28, 2013

NEW CLASS! Using the New Envelope Punch Board

Ladies, have you ordered the NEW Envelope Punch Board yet?  Not only can you make beautiful envelopes with it but you can make card boxes!  You must come and learn how to make this cute Card Box with the NEW Envelope Punch Board!!

The project we are making has a Fall theme, but just think of the possibilities using other stamps and occasions!  These would make wonderful inexpensive gifts and they are easy!

I plan to make one of these for each of my Thanksgiving guests.  I will add a tag with their name on it and them use them as place setting markers that will also be a gift.  Isn't that  a great idea ? 

I actually got this design idea from my friend France.


You will complete one box and 4 easy beautiful cards with matching envelopes!  This class will be November 5th.  I know I am not giving you a lot of time to respond, BUT I want you all to have plenty of time to make up some of these for Thanksgiving gifts!!  And I am booked the following week.  SO.....YOU MUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING BY this WEDNESDAY the 30th.

Class Date: Tuesday November 5th
Time:  7:00
Place:  My House
Cost: $30 - this includes your very own Envelope Punch Board!
(If you already have one, you may choose merchandise equal to the Punch Board)
Also, if you would like your very own Magnificent Maple Stamp which would be helpful to have at class and wonderful addition to help you with your fall stamping you may order it when you register for an additional 11.85 (this includes tax and shipping) Just let me know when you sign up.

I hope you can make it.  You will love this project!!

This is the awesome Envelope Punch Board item #133774, $19.95 (before tax and shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment