Sunday, June 9, 2013

June Stamp A Stack Cards

These are the cards my ladies made on Saturday!  They made 2 of each design for a total of 10.  They were quick and easy.  They have 10 cards to use and to reproduce easily if they want. One of my guests needed a get well card to take to the hospital when she left class, I gave her a get well greeting to replace one of the ones I had on the card.  Perfect!!  Another guest needed a Birthday card to take to a party that afternoon and she had one ready after class!  Come join us next month!  We will be using more new products.


 July 6th – Stamp- A- Stack
           
10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs, will include envelopes
           
Place: my house
           
Time: 9:00-11:00am
           
Cost: $20 (there will be different specials each month for placing an order)
           
RSVP by: July 1st






No comments:

Post a Comment