Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mini Scrap/bag Book Class


Mini Scrap/Bag Book Class
August 11th-Sunday
1:00-4:30
Cost: $45
This is such a cute book to showcase a vacation or weekend trip. You make the whole book using coaster board, card stock, designer paper, and our new Tag A Bag gift bags. The class fee includes all your supplies, plus your own stamp set- Around the World and a roll of sticky strip. If you already own this stamp set, you may substitute another for the same price.  You will love this little book! It is so darn cute; you will want to show it off to everyone!
RSVP AND FEE DUE by: August 2nd
Here are a few pages in the book, so you can see how cute this is.  I have added pictures to mine, but I haven't added titles or journaling yet.  This was our trip to Hawaii a couple of years ago.  I had never scrapped them, so I pulled out theses pics and put as many as I could fit into this little book!  It was so fun to make.








No comments:

Post a Comment