Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hostess Club Projects for February

My Hostess Clubs meet once a month and we make two cards/projects.  We have snacks or dinner together, talk, laugh, and stamp.  We have a good time together!  It is so much fun to share a meal and craft with friends.  Here is what we made this month.

I have seen these on several different Demonstrator's blogs.  I am not sure who came up with the idea, but I love it.  I pre-cut several different designs of Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  Each lady chose her paper and coordinating pieces.  These were created using the Envelope Punch Board, then adhering the card stock into the center of the envelope.  The envelope sides are just folded over and a belly band keeps it closed and makes it really cute! Wouldn't these make great invitations?


This is the other project we made.  It is a Ghiradelli Chocolate holder.  I got this idea from demonstrator Kay Kalthoff.  I just loved her little project and wanted to teach my ladies how to make it.  This uses the new Spiral Flower Original Die #129379, just $17.95! This is in our Occasions Catalog.  We also used the Core'dination card stock, the Secret Garden Framelit set for the leaf and the New Scalloped Tag Topper Punch #133324, $22.95, also found in the Occasions Catalog. Colors are Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals and Gumball Green.  Don't you just love this?  Wouldn't this be a sweet little gift to leave on a coworkers desk or to tuck into a lunch box?

No comments:

Post a Comment