Thursday, August 28, 2014

Project Life Class

I wanted to share some Project Life Pages with you.  Aren't they cute?


Today I am working on pillow gifts and surprises for my ladies going on the retreat NEXT weekend.  Such cute stuff!  I wish I could show you but you will  have to wait until the week after the retreat.  I don't want my ladies to see what they are getting!  I still have 2 spots and would love to have you.  You will love your gifts!!!

I will be working on my memories keeping with Project Life by Stampin' Up!  while on the retreat!

I also want to share a couple of pictures from my last Introduction to Project Life by Stampin' Up! Class. I forgot to take pictures of the others!  Sorry ladies!!. These ladies enjoyed the class.  It was quick and easy and they went home with a complete page!

I am having another class on September 23rd!



No comments:

Post a Comment