Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fun at Convention 2012

We had so much fun at convention last week!  I had two girls from my downline come, Jennifer and Julie.  I roomed with my upline Rolanda and two other demonstrators, Shelli and Michelle. We also hung out with our friends, Jan, Patti and Vanessa.  You just gotta have girl time every now and then.  You get to be silly, talk as much as you want, share ideas, and just have fun!  I always look forward to convention and Leadership every year.  And now I get to go to St. George Utah again in September.  I earned a place with the top 100 demonstrators and get to go on the Founders Circle trip again this year!!! I am so excited!  It was such a great experience for me last year and I am shocked that I made it again. Thank you to all of you who helped me get there!  So here are some more pictures from convention.....
We have a tradition..every year we come in a day early to get situated , relax and we go see a movie at the Megaplex Theater! This year we saw People Like Us.
Shopping at Momento Mall.  Look at all that loot!
Making sure we got everything!
This was the guy that checked me out at Momento Mall. He was a hoot!
Shelli Gardner at Opening Session.
Here we all are in our matching T-Shirts.  Front: Me, Jennifer and Julie Back:  Rolanda, Shelli, Michelle, Vanessa, Dava, Patti, and Jan,
Me with my girls, Julie and Jennifer
Patti and I celebrated 10 years with Stampin' Up!
We got to march across the stage for different categories and awards.  This one was for Achievers Bonus.
Rolanda and I got to walk together for earning the Fiji Trip!
I was going on stage to be recognized for making Founders Circle.
Some of my fellow demonstrators who were in the top 100.  They call up 10 at a time. The camera man got in the way!  Shelli was in this picture with us but he blocked her!
Rolanda and I.  We both earned Fiji and we both made Founders Circle!
These were our Founders Circle Bags.  Rolanda, Me, Sharon and Jackie
This was the new BEAUTIFUL outdoor mall right behind our hotel.  Wish we had one of these in Dallas!
Lunch at Kneaders at the mall
This was my lunch, a crab roll and Tomato Bisque.  YUMMY!!! Oh and a German Chocolate Brownie!
More recognition on stage!
Being silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment