Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July Hostess Club Cards

I have all three of my hostess clubs this week!  Monday, Thursday and Friday.  I love these groups of women.  Every group is different and so much fun!  We meet once a month to stamp, laugh, have fun and catch up.  My Monday group loved these cards. I hope you do too!

I cased this card from a very talented demonstrator Dawn Olchefske.  She came across this technique that we demonstrators were doing years ago and brought it back.  I had forgotten about this one, but love it and it is so easy!  This card uses Creative Elements Stamp set, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso Card stock, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Ink, Early Espresso Bakers Twine and our new Natural buttons. Think of the possibilities...Christmas, Valentines, Masculine.....

This beautiful card was originally created by France Martin.  Another very talented Demonstrator.  France was one of my table mates for dinner when we went on the Alaskan Cruise.  Just love her!!  This card uses the Apothecary Art stamp set and the coordinating Labels Collection Framelits.  I used the the new in Colors Primrose Petals and Gumball green and I changed the ribbon to match it which is Primrose petals Stitched Satin ribbon with an added bow (got this idea from my upline Rolanda Patton). The other thing I changed was the embossing folder.  I went with the Argyle folder to accent the dotted lines on the stamp.  The flowers are covered with dazzling details (a glitter glue) which you probably can't see in the photo.




1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. Hope to see at convention Love your cards.... See you soon

    ReplyDelete