Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This & That Book


Click HERE to view!

You all really need to check out our New Celebrate the Everyday Catalog for this Spring!  Instead of just Occasions, SU wanted to create products that you can use in your everyday life, not JUST special occasions.  Although you have those products also.  I love it!





I have already started working on the This and That Book that is offered in this Catalog.  It is so much fun.  It is like the "smash" books, but ours is cuter! : )  You can order it and all the coordinating supplies HERE.

I decided to use it for little memories, thoughts and quotes for 2014.  I started it January 1st.  I am sure one book won't hold everything for 2014, so I will have to get another one when I fill this one up!  It is easy!  You just stick things in and write as much or as little as you want. Just keep some adhesive and Washi Tape handy and you are set!  You don't have to worry about elaborate layouts. I am just loving this alternative to scrapbooking!  Below is my book with a few of my pages. See how cute and fun this is? Don't you want to start your own little book of memories?



No comments:

Post a Comment