Monday, March 10, 2014

Saturday's Stamp A Stack

I started my new version of the Stamp-A-Stack Class on Saturday.  This month we made Thinking of You and Encouragement cards.  Every month will be a different assortment, 12 cards, 2 each of 6 designs. There will be two different sentiments each month.  You will receive a Stamp case for each group of cards for storage and easy organization.  Each case will be labeled;  Birthday cards, Get well cards, sympathy cards, etc. I will have pictures of these later.

I hope you will sign up for April's class!  It will be April 5th. This is such a great way to collect cards to have on hand for any occasion that comes up and an excellent way to store them!

Here are 3 of the cards we made Saturday.


I found this card design on pinterset.It was not a stampin' Up! card, so I converted it using our products.
Products: Just Sayin' and Happy Watercolor Stamp Sets
Word Bubbles Framelits Dies, Big Shot
Epic Day This and That DSP
The little green dots were made by punching circles with the large side of the crop-a-dile and then sticking them onto mini glue dots. They resemble candy dots!



I cased this card from Jill Hilliard.  The only thing I changed was the embossing folder.
Products: Zoo Babies and Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Arrows Embossing Folder
Squares Collection Framelits
Gumball Green Cardstock and Ink

I cased this card design from Krystal's Cards.  I used In Colors, changed the greeting and added a Large Rhinestone.
Products:  A Dozen Thoughts and Flower Shop Stamp Sets
Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Pansy Punch and Bird Builder Punch (used wings for the leaves)
2013-2015 In Color DSP Stack
Coastal Cabana, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Ink
Large Rhinestone


No comments:

Post a Comment