Monday, September 10, 2012

Founder's Circle Swap

I leave Wednesday morning for Southern Utah! Founder's Circle is held in St. George and it just beautiful there.  I was blessed to get this trip last year and again this year.  Thank you, thank you all my loyal customers who helped me acheive this honor.  The top 100 demonstrators in the company earn this trip each year.  I am very excited.  I signed up to do a zip line/repelling trip!  I will post pictures as I can.  But for today I wanted to show you my swap for this event. I have to make 120 of these little babies!  I am still not done, as you can see, so I am getting a little worried.  I have Hostess Club tonight and I work at my other job today and tomorrow, so that only leaves me tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening.  I really don't want to be up all night the night before I leave, but if I am, I am. : )




This is a gift card holder made with the Big Shot and the Top Note Die.  I used the single stamp Star Tree, Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Card Stock and Silver Embossing Powder.  The verse is from More Merry Messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment