Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My surprise!

So, I got my suitcases down from thwe attic this weekend and put them in the living room ready to pack.  I finally got to it late Sunday afternoon.  I unzipped my suitcase and started taking out the shoebags, the laundry bag, etc. that I store in my bag.  But amongst all of that was a gift bag.  I though, "I don't remember leaving a gift bag in here".  I picked it up and there was a gift in it!  And a Card!  I opened it and it was from my sweet husband.  He found the bag which I had made at one time and the card he found in my stamp room, (I thought it looked very familiar when I took it out of the envelope).  I had recently run out of my favorite perfume. If you know me well, you know I love to wear perfume and Samsara is my scent. So he bought me a new bottle so I would have it for my trip.  I am sharing his note with you because he is the sweetest man and the best husband ever!  I am so blessed to have him in my life.


 And did you notice he wrote his note on a seperate piece of paper so the card could be reuesed?!  : )
I just love my husband so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment