Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Family Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday in order to have the whole family attend.  That is more important than the actual day!  I just love my family and getting to spend time with them!
Our sweet Kellan.  Is that not the cutest little face?

Jennifer with baby Everleigh

Kellan taking a walk with dad
The food table.  Yum!
It was a gorgeous day, so we ate outside


 Desserts!
Jennifer made this cake.  Isn't it beautiful?  You can hire her to bake your cake!  This was also Tim's Birthday cake.

My mom made the pecan pie.

I made this cranberry-apple pie with pecan shortbread crust

My brother Bryan and Sara made the Sweet Potato pie
We couldn't keep the candles lit so Tim pretended to blow them put!

My dad and Tim
 

me, my brother and mom

Tim and his girls

Bryan and Sara
Kellan was entertaining himself by sticking a cup on his face

We enjoyed a nice fire after we ate

Hot!

Megan and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment