Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Card Class with Flash Cards!

NEW!!
Flash Card -Christmas Card Class!

I am offering one last Christmas Card Class to you.  You will love this concept!!  I learned this from my demonstrator friend Connie who came up with this wonderful idea.(Thank you for sharing your awesome  talents!) These cards are sooo... easy and so cute; you can whip out a lot of them in no time .  I am going to teach you how to make these flash cards and you will make 3 each of 5 designs.  15 CARDS!  This class will not include product like my previous ones and I promise you will get these done quickly and will want to make more.  You can order supplies, get them back, whip out some more and get them in the mail 2 to 3 weeks before Christmas!!!  Are you intrigued???  Sign up today!  You are going to love this!  I know you will want to come try this new class, so I am offering 2 time slots.  Choose the one that works best for you.

November 26th - Monday
Two Times: 4:00-6:30 and 7:30 - 10:00
Cost:  $25 or $15 with a $25 min order
Where:  my house, 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland

RSVP and class fee due by November 19th 

Below are two sneak peeks of cards we will be making...so cute!!  There will be 3 other designs besides these two.



No comments:

Post a Comment