Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hostess Club Projects

I want to show you what we are making this month in our Hostess Clubs.  These are groups of friends that meet  on a specified day once a month to make 2 great cards.  These ladies have so much fun together and look forward to this event each month.  I am always happy to start new groups, so if you would like to join an existing group or have a group of friend who would enjoy getting together once a month let me know! I will give you all the details!
I received a swap at Leadership much like this one, but I decided to change it a bit and use the NEW natural trim and a flower from our new flower trim.

I cased this card exactly from pinterest bu I added a piece of the Natural trim to it. This card uses our Pool Party Core'dinations Card Stock, Sanding Block, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hearts A Flutter Bundle and some More Amore Specialty DSP.



No comments:

Post a Comment