Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Paper Pumpkin Kit


I told you I would post pictures of this little kit on Monday, so here is what we got in the kit. There are 6 pieces of 6x6 double sided DSP, 5 sheets of lined double sided DSP with pre-punched holes, 6 Sticker Sheets, Chipboard covers, 2 stamps, ink spot, rings to bind it together, 2 buttons, and 2 cute arrow clips.  I had so much fun putting my This and That Book together, I am going to love working with this little book.

Here is what one of my customers sent me in an email, "I love my paper pumpkin! I love the surprise every month and like you said you can change it up if needed. I made one into an anniversary card and one into a thanks for teacher appreciation. My little scrapbook kit that came this month was perfectly timed - I was given wedding photos this past weekend and my wedding book is done - opened kit and saw what it was, it is  going to be perfect ! I'm going to make a wedding brag book with the new photos I've been given.  So excited and can't wait to create! Love that the kits are quick and easy if I don't have much time or I can embellish them up if I want ! Lovin' it!"
Your Paper Pumpkin comes in this cute little box every month.


All wrapped up in blue tissue paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment