Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This and That Book

I am back from my wonderful trip!  I took my This and That Book with me so I could work on it as I went along.  It is small and easy to just stick mementos in as I got them.  Rolanda had a Polaroid camera that takes wallet size pictures!  We took a few pictures along our travels so we could put them in our books right away.  I added a lot more after I got home.  Here is a sample of my book, which is still not completely finished, but almost.  I just need to add a little more journaling and a few more pictures, but this was so easy and quick to chronicle our vacation.
I 'm not sure that I am completely happy with my cover, so it may change a bit.



So what do you think?  Pretty cute huh?  I wish I could share all of the pages with you.  You will just have to come to my New Catalog Open House and look through it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment