Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter with my Family

There is nothing I love more than gathering my family together!  I love planning events for the whole gang or just a few.  It is always so much fun.  Easter turned out to be wonderful this year.  Everyone was able to be here, even my mother and father-in -law came to watch the kids during the Easter egg hunt and other activities.  It turned out to be a beautiful day and I am so blessed to have all of my immediate family close by.
Decorating eggs.


Easter Buffet.  YUM.  So much good food.  Baked ham, squash casserole, asparagus, pea casserole, deviled eggs, German potato salad, green beans, bacon wrapped bread sticks and CAKE!  Everyone brought a dish.  It was all delicious!



 The Hunt!

  

 My precious family and friends   
 


FUN AND GAMES!  






No comments:

Post a Comment