Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mini Memories Album Class



I am having my Mini Memories Album Class Thursday evening, 6:30-8:30. I HAVE TWO MORE KITS AVAILABLE.  This includes the Mini Memories Album Kit and the stamp set Quite the Pair.  I need two more to join us!  The class is $30.  If you want to come and need to come a little earlier, that is fine.  Just let me know by tomorrow.  I only have TWO SPACES!
  
APC "Mini Memories" Simply Created Album 
 APC will be making a super fun 7x5 in. scrapbook album that incorporates chipboard, vellum, embossed papers, paper bags, envelopes and much more.
Class includes the Mini Memories Album kit with all pre-cut supplies, tools and embellishments such as twine, jump rings and doilies for the album, plus I will have a few additional embellishments.  You will also receive the stamp set Quite the Pair to use in this album.
Date: Thursday April 17th
Time: 6:30-8:30pm
Cost: $30 per person
My house: 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment