Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Who Wants a NEW STAMPIN" UP! CATALOG?

Who wants a NEW 2014-2015 Stampin' Up Catalog????


They are absolutely awesome! I will be ordering catalogs in a couple of days, so let me know NOW.  

Would you like to get one FREE?  Here are two ways to receive one FREE:

1. Join a club - Get some friends together to create a stamping/papercrafting monthly club, AND/ OR join one of my new product clubs that I will be offering when the new catalog is released.

 2. Place an order of at least $60.00 (before tax and shipping) from May 2 - May 12 (Retiring products will be available until June 1st, while supplies last!  Many stamp sets are already sold out!  Check the current listing as it is updated daily)

This special is from me only, so you will need to place your order in my on-line store, remember you only have until May 12 at midnight.
Your free catalog will be mailed to you after I receive my shipment.
 
You can start ordering out of the new catalog June 2 !!!  I can't wait!!

If you just want to order a catalog, let me know, I am taking pre-orders now. Catalogs are $6.00 and that includes priority postage to you, when I get the catalogs I will let you know.
Please give me an idea of which way you want to go, earn one FREE or purchase one, but definitely let me know if you want one, so I will have an idea how many to order.

AND did I forget to mention that the Clearance Rack has been updated???  Up to 80% off ladies!  Check it out, along with the weekly specials below for some good savings.

Last but not least, I really need to know who will be attending Stamp A Stack on the 10th.  I have to place my order this week.  And if you already  know you want to attend any other NEW classes, go ahead and sign up now.  If you procrastinate, you will forget.  Some of them I have to order ahead of time and I don't want you to be left out!

I also have an offer for you.  EVERY TIME you bring a NEW FRIEND to a class 9must be someone who has never been to one of my classes) you will receive a FREE stamp set from me.  They will vary in size and price and I will have a basket for you to choose from.  Your new friend will receive a FREE accessory.  So gather up some new friends and come to class to have a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment