Wednesday, May 28, 2014

NEW Catalog Premier Party!




The NEW 2014-2015 CATALOG PREMIER PARTY!

Walk the red carpet when you arrive at this Premier event!

You will receive your NEW 2014-2015 catalog, a NEW In-Color Bookmark, your wish list, popcorn and a Premier Night party favor (and there may be more surprises)!

Be one of the first to see new products and samples

Complete a Make & Take using new products

 Opportunities to win really good Door Prizes!
1 chance for coming
1 chance for bringing a NEW friend
1 chance for every $35 purchase
1 chance for joining a club
1 chance for booking your own paper crafting event (must book a date that night)

We will have some great items to Raffle off!  So bring your dollar bills!

Bring a brand NEW friend with you and you will get to pick a special Grab Bag from my basket!

Don’t miss this fun filled event and help me get my New Stampin’ Up! Year off to an Oscar worthy start!!

RSVP’s ARE REQUIRED.  I have a lot of FUN things in store for you.  I need to know you are coming so I will have goodies for you!  Run check your calendars NOW, and get back with me!!

Date: June 6th, Friday
Time: 7:00pm
Place:  Christian Care Center
            Swindoll Clubhouse
            948 Wiggins Pkwy, Mesquite, TX 75150
Cost: $5 (pay at the door)
RSVP: JUNE 1st

Linda Barnes 214-384-0414 or kraftyk615@juno.com


No comments:

Post a Comment