Monday, May 12, 2014

Hostess Club Card

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I did.  I had my Hostess club Friday night with some of my favorite ladies!  I had my Stamp a Stack Class on Saturday morning with some more of my favorite ladies!  I just love all of my friends (customers).

My daughters came out Saturday afternoon and we cooked a big Mexican fiesta together. ( I will have to post those pictures on a different post)  We had fun cooking and eating together. I love spending time with my girls! Sunday, Tim and I spent some time with our mom's and then went to dinner with some dear friends we haven't seen in a long time. So...I had a very fun and rewarding weekend. 

This is one of  the cards we made Friday night.  I will post the second one tomorrow!

I copied this Lattice technique from Leann Greff.  I changed the colors, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry Garden Green and Very Vanilla.  I used Candy Dots in the center of the flowers. Perfect Pennants and Petite Petals stamp sets were used.





 Isn't this cool?  You punch one side of your card stock with the Chevron Punch.  You have to make 3 punches.  Then you take the pieces you punched out and adhere them to the card in the opposite direction. Very easy!



I loved this so much, I made my mom's Mother's Day card using this technique.  The flowers are stamped on white card stock with Strawberry Slush and then topped with with flowers stamped on Vellum and punched with the Petite Petals Punch.  The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder  Punch. My Mother Stamp set is in the Occasions Catalog (only available until June 1st). My colors are Basic Gray, Strawberry Slush, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment