Friday, May 16, 2014

Stampin' Up! Blendabilities

Did you love to color as a child?  Do you still love to color in coloring books with your children or grandchildren?  I do, so I love these Blendabilities!

This amazing new product is coming soon!  Blendababilites are alcohol based markers made for blending and shading.  They come three to a set.  We demonstrators got to preorder seven of the 13 color sets!  They will be in the NEW catalog, but won't actually be available to order until August.  : (  BUT...I am going to create a club for this product so that you can everything you need within 6 months!

I finally got to sit down and play with them yesterday.  I had so much fun! I want to share some of my creations with you. Look at how beautifully they blend the colors!  I have three more that will be on tomorrows post, so come back and check them out!



Coastal Cabana Asst. Blendabilities, Happy Watercolor Stamp set and new Work of Art Stamp set

Daffodil Delight asst.and a little Pumpkin Pie asst. (in the center of the flower) ,stamp set Happy Watercolor  and new stamp set Work of Art

Rich Razzleberry Asst. and NEW stamp Blended Bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment