Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tri-Fold Picture Holder

I wanted to post a new project I just finished.  We actually made one of these several years ago at Leadership.  It was different colors, stamps and a slightly different size because we used envelopes that we no longer carry.  I had a customer ask me about this project and what envelopes it used.  I apparently did this as a class or at a stamp camp at one time. I have done so many projects, I didn't remember and I can't find my original sample, or I would post it. When she showed it to me, I got excited and decided to try to make an updated one with different envelopes, colors, stamps, etc.  This is what I came up with.


 

Supplies
Stamp sets: Creative Elements and Bright Blossoms
Card Stock: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, and Lucky Limeade
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Markers: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango
Summer Smooches DSP
Silver Mini Brads
Grosgrain Ribbon: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Small Oval, 1" circle, 1 1/4" Circle and 1 3/8" Circle
Open End Envelopes

I cut 2 pieces of Daffodil Delight CS, one is 5 1/2" x 4 1/2", scored at 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" 
the other piece is 8 1/2" x 4 1/2", scored at 1" and 4 3/4"
The one inch flap on the 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece is adhered to the inside of the 5 1/2 x 4 1/2" piece at the bottom. This makes the total length 13 inches.

The red pieces inside are 5 3/8" x 3 1/2", scored at 1" on short end
I cut off 2 1/2" from the flap end of envelope.  I stamped my envelope the adhered it to the 1" red flap.  Adhered this whole piece into the folder.

The little cards for your photos are 3 3/8" x 4 1/4".  The little piece of DSP on the end is is 3 3/8" x 1".

Belly Band is 8 1/2" x 1".

You can put pictures on the Red CS under the envelopes and you can put pictures on both sides of the slide in card also.




No comments:

Post a Comment