Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Clearance Rack Items Available


We have added 55 NEW Clearance Rack items to the Online Store, including a number of punches, dies, and accessories. Be sure to check  out these high-quality discontinued Stampin' Up! products at clearance prices!


Send Me Soaring Class

I ended up offering this class as a Class on the go Kit.  My ladies ordered the stamp set as part of their class fee and I cut, punched and ran through the Big Shot if need be.  These are the cards they will put togther with their kit.

I saw these first 2 cards at Leadership this past January and knew I wanted to use them in my class to show how you can use this stamp set to do something other than kites. I don't know who the demonstrators were that made them, but they are very creative.  Thanks for sharing!


 








This pin wheel card was cased from the catalog.  I just changed the colors!

The sailboat card I found while looking at blogs.  It was created by Penny Smiley.  Isn't it the cutest thing? 


 To create the "boat" I used the Round Tab punch as shown.
For the sail I used one complete triangle and one half triangle from the Petite Pennants punch.






No comments:

Post a Comment