Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Club Projects


I wanted to share the projects we are doing in my clubs this month.  We are Making a bookmark card using some NEW products from Stampin' Up! ,  Summer Smooches designer paper, Bright Blossoms Stamp set , and the Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding.  I am loving these colors together! I also used the Two-Tags Die and the Big Shot to make the magnetic bookmark.



The second project is a 3x3 card and envelope.  I used the Summer Smooches Deigner paper on this one also.  The envelope was made using the new Diagonal Plate (item#125586, $11.95) that goes with our Simply Scored (item # 122334, $29.95).  The little card is punched with the Blosson Punch (item #125603, $16.95)  This punch is found in the Occassions Mini Catalog that is available until April 30th. I also used one of the  Large Basic Pearls, (item#125577, $4.95).





I also have to share a picture with you of my little Easter Bunny.  He is just too cute!





No comments:

Post a Comment