Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Open House/Bogo Sale

I have fallen behind on my posting, as I knew I would from time to time.  I would like to share a few pictures with you from my Open House/Bogo Sale. I enjoyed everyone coming and browsing through my used stamps and accessories and then shopping from the new catalog.  I was so busy I forgot to take pictures of the stamp tables and my guests! The Make and take below I cased from another Demo.  I have since made the same one using a variations of the paper from Floral District.


 
This was the make and take using the new stamp set Betsy's Blossoms, Bitty Banners Stamp Set and Bitty Banners Framelits
Make and Take Table

Our New Designer Paper Samples on display
This is our awesome new Elegant Butterfly Punch!
I made these New In Color Bookmarks for everyone who came to my open house
This was my new card samples and product samples table

Bright Blossoms Stamp Set Samples
The New In Color (2012-2014) Card Samples and product samples
Stamp sets-Chock Full of Cheer, Everything Elenore, World Treasures and Betsy's Blossoms Card Samples
In Color, Raspberry Ripple

Sign up table for Classes and Cubs

I had a silent Auction.  Dollars were earned for different things and then my ladies could use those dollars to bid on these items!
 Thank you to everyone who came out to my Open House!!


No comments:

Post a Comment