Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Kellan's First Birthday- Dr. Sues

OK, so I am really behind, because we celebrated Kellan's Birthday on June 2nd!!  But I really wanted to post a few pics of my Cutie Pie!  I had fun decorating for Kellan's party.  We used some of the left overs from his baby shower! We cooked hot dogs and had birthday cake.  It was a very nice party.

I made a banner with SU Designer Paper (now retired) and the big shot


I also made a fabric banner to hang from the trees with my Big Shot

Tim's parents, my mom and brother

opening gifts

Getting help from cousin Justus


"My own phone with buttons to push!!"
This was a 6 layer cake!!

My daughter Jennifer made this beautiful and tasty Cake!



Happy Birthday to you...





Papa and great grandpa Barnes
and great papa Kearney
Me and my little grandson Justus!
Aunt Megan and Uncle Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment