Wednesday, June 20, 2012

World Treasures

All of the Demonstrators who earned the Disney Trip this year got this stamp set while we were there.  I made some samples to have on my display board at Open House..  I will share some other stamp set samples with you over the next few days!  And as you all know I love to CASE. (copy and share everything)

I used the new In Colors Primrose Petals and Gumball Green.  Notice the white textured piece?  This is the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  I also used the scrumptious Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon and markers.

Old Olive and Whisper White, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and Our NEW Essentials Designer Fabric



The Peacock was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I used the NEW 1/4" white Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the Designer paper International Bazaar. Card stock and ink are Pacific Point.

This one uses Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon and basic Pearls.  The colors are Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.

Tangerine Tango Card Stock, International Bazaar DSP, Apothecary Framelits, paper piercer, markers(direct to stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment