Monday, June 25, 2012

Stamp A Stack Class

I had my Stamp A Stack Class yesterday.  Below are the cards my ladies made.  The made 2 of each card!
This card was inspired by demonstrator Angie Juda.  I changed the colors and ribbon.  So Saffron DSP, Whisper White CS, So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Papillion Potpourri Stamp set and Perfectly Penned Stamp Set, 1-3/4" scallop Circle, 1-3/8" circle and Elegant Butterfly Punches.

I designed this one all by myself!  Pacific Point CS, Whisper White CS and International DSP.  So Sorry stamp set, Elagant Butterfly Punch, and Fancy Fan Embossing folder.

Early Espresso and Crumb Cake CS, World Treasures Stamp set and Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set. Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Fancy Fan Folder (I don't know who I cased this one from)

Another case, but I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch and the new Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.  This card also uses Curly Cute Stamp set,  Floral District DSP , Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White CS.

Love this stamp set...Make a Cake!  And the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp set and Framelets set.  I used Patio Party DSP, Primrose Petals and Whisper White CS, Rhinestone,  2-1/2" Circle Punch,  2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch.

I copied this really cute card, but changed the greeting which is from the Loving Thoughts set.  I used Little Leaves Sizzlet and Big Shot, Aviary Stamp Set, Bold Bright Button and White Bakers Twine.  The card Stock is Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise.  Black Staz On and Tempting Turquoise Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment