Monday, July 21, 2014

Are You Coming to the Under the Sea Party?

I can't have a party without guests!  Come enjoy a fun evening of stamping and party ideas!  I am featuring the Sea Street Stamp Set and Maritime Designer Paper. Party favors, fun snacks and stamping!

This is one of the cards we will be making!  Want to learn how to make this fun shaker card?  Sign up now to come!


Under the Sea Party/Class
 
This is one of my new events that I am planning to do once a month. This is a FUN event, a party! But we will also be stamping! If you like parties and party ideas this is for you, if you like making cards, this is for you also! I will have party favors, snacks, decorations and of course we will make 4 cards and one favor using the Sea Street Stamp set and the Maritime DSP. So if you would like some ideas for a Nautical or Under the Sea, get them here, or just enjoy the party while you are making your cards!
 
Date: Friday, July 25th
Time: 7:00pm
Cost: $20
My house: 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland
 
Please call , text 214-384-0414
 

No comments:

Post a Comment