Tuesday, July 29, 2014

You missed it!

My Under the sea party was fun!  My ladies who came made 4 cute cards!  I found all 4 ideas on pinterest I think, and loved them!  I did not have time to design my own cards, so thank you fellow demonstrators for sharing your ideas.  My ladies loved the cards.  I want to share some pictures of what I did for my event. I featured the Sea Street Stamp set and the Maritime Designer Paper.  I just love love the nautical theme, don't you?  These ideas could be used for a baby shower, a birthday party or just a summer get together.


I used Maritime Designer paper item #133696, Sea Street Stamp set item #133988 (clear), Baked Brown Sugar Thick Bakers Twine #135639, 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches.



I made this banner garland to hang around my table with the Maritime Designer Paper and the Baked Brown Sugar Thick Bakers Twine.  Punched holes in the triangles and rectangle and threaded the twine through.





These were made with our Chevron gift bags.  They are flat bags, but with a few scores, cuts and folds, I turned them into little lunch sack type bags!  I used watercolor paper for tags and water colored the background then stamped.

Easy cupcake topper!  Just cut little rectangle shapes from the DSP, and White Card Stock which I stamped images from Sea Street Stamp set.  I punched small holes and attached to wooden picks.




1 comment: