Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Upcoming Events!

It has been a long time since my last post, but I wanted to totally be on vacation, no computer, no TV, no phone (most of the time).  So I am back, and gearing up for my upcoming events!  Below is a picture of the project we will be making next Thursday at my Papercrafting Possibilities Class.



Paper Crafting Possibilities Class
This months Papercrafting class will be a very cute Mini Album made with our Envelope Punch Board and your choice of Flashback or Flowerpot DSP.  You will have two albums to choose from.  I only have a sample of Flashback right now which you can view on my BLOG HERE, but should have a picture of the other one in a couple of days.

(This class runs at the same time as my Perfectly Bundled Class and you may do both or just one of them.)
Date: Third Thursday of the month (unless notified)
This month-4th Thursday July 24th
Time: 3:00 – 7:30pm
Cost: $10
My house: 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland




Perfectly Bundled Class

This class will be held on the 3rd Thursday of the month and will be Open house style stamping, you pick what time works best for your schedule and stop in anytime during the Stamp and Shop Hours. I am hoping this will attract those who either don't work outside the home, work part time or get off early.  Even if you get off at 5:00 you should be able to get here and complete the class by 7:30 and you will get home at a decent time!  Registration is required so I can have all your supplies ready and waiting.  You will make 6 different cards using a variety of stamps and accessories, envelopes included. Allow about 1 1/2 hours to stamp cards. Class Fee: $15.00 or place a $35 order that day and your class is FREE.

July Perfectly Bundled Class:
Bundle A features:
  • Flower Patch
  • All Abloom DSP Paper pack
  • Basic Pearls
Bundle B Features:
  • Cupcake Party 
  • Lullaby DSP
  • IN Color Sequin Assortment
Date: Third Thursday of the month (unless notified)
Time: 3:00 – 7:30pm
Cost: $15, includes envelopes / or FREE with a $35 order
My house: 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland

Please RSVP by the Thursday before class (1 week)

I will have sample pictures posted by this Friday

June 19th
July 24th  (this is the 4th Thursday this month)
August 21st 
September 18th
October 16th
November 20th
December 18th  



Under the Sea Party/Class

This is one of my new events that I am planning to do once a month.  This is a FUN event, a party!  But we will also be stamping!  If you like parties and party ideas this is for you, if you like making cards, this is for you also!  I will have party favors, snacks, decorations and of course we will make 4 cards and one favor using the Sea Street Stamp set and the Maritime DSP. So if you would like some ideas for a Nautical or Under the Sea, get them here, or just enjoy the party while you are making your cards!

Date: Friday, July 25th
Time: 7:00pm
Cost: $20
My house: 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland

Due to all the things I will need to make and prepare, I MUST have your RSVP by THIS FRIDAY the 18th.

I do hope you will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment