Sunday, May 6, 2012

I am Back from my wonderful trip to Disney World!  I earned this trip last year from Stampin' Up!  This was my 8th trip earned through Stampin' Up!  Next year we get to go to Figi!!! That will be my 9th trip.  Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has been such a blessing in my life.  Not only do I get a Fabulous vacation every year, but I have met some of the most awesome ladies in my 10 years as a demonstrator!  I get to play and have fun and meet new people.  You should definitely give it try.  And with our $99 kit why wouldn't you???

One of the really fun things that SU does for us when we are on our trips is they give us pillow gifts every night!  We come back to our rooms after a long, fun day and we have a surprise waiting for us on the bed.  It is always so exciting to see what we will get!

OK, I am going to share some vacation pics and then I will post pics of some of the swaps I received while at Disney.







No comments:

Post a Comment