Monday, May 21, 2012

Masculine Card Class

Good morning.  I am sorry I am just now posting!  I got busy cleaning my stamp room and ran out of time to create until last night!  But it needed to be done.  I feel I can actually work in there now!  Anyway, I wanted to post 3 of the cards we will be making Friday night.  You will make a total of 10 cards. Two each of 5 designs!  It really is wonderful to have some manly cards on hand!  This is where I am always lacking in my stash of cards.  You can still sign up!!  Just call or email me by Wednesday. You will have a good time and leave with 10 cards!! And if you place a $25 min. order you get $10 off your class fee!

These are cards I found that other demonstrators created.  But I took them and tweaked them to my liking by changing the layout, colors, paper, stamps, etc.  The originals were beautiful also, but I like to put my own spin on cards I find.  Sometimes I copy them exactly.  This is the beauty of sharing ideas.  If you don't have time to sit and think up something you can always find a sample somewhere to copy, whether on our Demonstrator only website, blogs, or swaps.  And of course our Catalog is an excellent source for getting ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment