Friday, May 25, 2012

Sewing Scissor Pouches

I have been busy today making Pouches for our Paper Snips.  I found the idea on a demonstrator's blog.  She gave instructions on how to make them and I printed it off, but it was awhile back and I don't remember who it was.  So sorry.  Her name is not on the print out I have.  But I love the idea, it is brilliant!.  She used the Dresden Pattern Die and the Big Shot.  Hers were made with our Twitterpated fabric and the pleated stain ribbon that was sold in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I decided to use the Summer Smooches Fabric (love it!).  I also used the Blossom Party Die to make the little flowers and sewed them on with a Bold Bright Desighner Button.

Shhhh....I am giving these as part of my room mate gifts at convention!




No comments:

Post a Comment