Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I've been sewing!

I haven't been making Cards this week, but I have been sewing!  I am preparing for the baby shower on Saturday and trying to make some baby gifts.  I have so many things I want to make, but here is what I have done so far.
This is a hooded bath towel I made out of one small bath towel and one half of a matching hand towel.  I sewed on the red ruffled trim and cut the circles for the cherries with our Big Shot and Circles #2 die I stictched the stems and added a bow.
This hooded towel was made the same way, but I cut the flowers with the Clear Flower die and the Big Shot.  We don't carry this die anymore but I save my retired Big Shots Dies!  You never know when you will need them, just like this project.  This flower was perfect! The flowers are made from white terry cloth and the centers match the gigham trim.
So far I have made 4 burp cloths.  I love making these.  I start with a cloth diaper.
Pacifier leash
This is a little pouch for wipes and a couple of diapers.
 The flowers are made from tearing strips of fabric and rolling and twisting into a circle. The hat uses Stampin' Up! Fabric, Twitterpated and on the head band I used a patterned flannel.

No comments:

Post a Comment