Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall themed Baby Shower


My daughter Megan and I hosted my younger daughters baby shower yesterday. My fourth grand baby and Jen's third is due January 30th. Another little boy, Emerson Rhys. We had so much fun planning and putting it all together. I wanted to share some pictures with you.


 Check out the diaper owl!

This arrangement was made in my great grandmothers bread bowl
  I hand painted the acorn in the jar behind the apple pies and painted the mason jars.

                




Our menu was Bacon Jalapeno Dip baked in a pumpkin, Mini Apple Pies, Ranch Dip and Veggies, Pumpkin Crack Dip with apples, Apple Cider and of course the S'mores Bar.  So fun!

 





 

                                                                                         This crock pot Apple Cider was so good!


 


Roasting marshmallows



No comments:

Post a Comment