Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fall Baby Shower

My daughter Jennifer is having her third child, Emerson Rhys, in January. Her sister Megan and I are preparing a Baby Shower for her.  It is going to be a gift card shower.  She has a lot of baby things, but this little guy is arriving in the winter and the other two were Summer babies.  She wanted a Fall Theme so here are a few things we have been working on.  Can't wait to put it all together.  I will post pictures of the actual shower once we have it.

Rustic Wood Fall Baby Boy Shower Invitation Pumpkin B is for Boy  Printable Custom Invite on Etsy, $18.00 This is the invitation we made using Stampin' Up! products. Jennifer really liked one she found on  Etsy (the printable is the one on the left), but I knew I could hand stamp my own and make it similar to the one she liked.  So this is my version. I used Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock, and ink, Pumpkin Pie ink, Hardwood background stamp, Larger Than Life Alphabet and Numbers stamp set for the "b", and the little pumpkin is from the stamp set Holiday Home.  I also used our Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango Bakers Twine.  I hand cut the little banners from our Motley Monsters and Brights Color Collection Designer Series Papers.
This is a big wooden letter that we covered with fall leaves

 I gathered pine cones on our camping trip lat month and made this garland.  I screwed  small eye rings to the tops of the pine cones and threaded jute string through them, then tied on fall fabric strips.  My floor looks dirty but the pine cones wee shedding their seeds!




This was fun!  I went out to my storage area and found these old mason jars.  Painted them with acrylic glass paint in fall colors, then distressed them.  These are all over Pinterest.  Love Pinterest!! Aren't they cute?

So this i it for now.  Still have some projects in mind to do.  Will share those later!

No comments:

Post a Comment