Monday, November 24, 2014

Sign Up now! December Stamp Classes

Also ladies...My December Classes are coming up soon!  I am going to list them again and if you will take a moment to let me know if you will be attending I would appreciate it.  We are all going to be getting very busy this week and I don't want you to forget!  I will have to get supplies ordered quickly because the holidays will slow down ordering and delivery, so PLEASE just go ahead and reply after you read this.  I know myself, if I Put if off and think I will do it later, I will forget and then miss the deadline and miss the class!
So don't miss out! 

Stamp A Stack
Thank you and Get Well Cards – Make 12 cards, 6 designs, 2 of each design plus envelopes and storage cases for your cards.
Date: December 6th – Saturday
Time: 9:30-11:30
Where: my house – 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland
Cost: $25 or $15 with a $35 min. order

RSVP AND Class Fee due November 28th


Christmas Card Class #4

This class includes the White Christmas Stamp Set and the All is Calm Designer Washi Tape. This is a fun little set and it is a photopolymer set! And you will have left over washi tape to take home! We will also use the new Lucky Stars embossing folder with this set which I will provide, (but you will want it)!

Date: December 7th, Sunday
Time: 2:00
Where: My House
Cost: $40
Please bring your clear blocks to class
RSVP and Check due by November 28th


Stocking Stuffer Class

This is a very popular class, so sign up early! You will come and make small cute gift and packaging items that are inexpensive and easy to reproduce. They are perfect for teachers or coworkers or your own family’s stockings! This is perfect if you just need a little something to give someone to show you care.

Date: December 5th, Friday
Time: May come anytime between 5:00 and 7:00, class will end at 9:30
Where: my house
Cost: $25 (if you place a $35 order that day, your class fee will be $15)
RSVP and class fee due by: November 28th


Wrap It Up! Class

Do you love to put handmade tags on your Christmas gifts? Well come to this class and get stocked up! We will have Hot Chocolate and a treat and you will make as many tags as you want during our class time. I will also show you how to make a treat bag with your DSP! Your Class will include the Cheerful Tags Stamp Set, Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit AND your own pack of Trim the Tree DSP Stack! I will show you how to make tags using the kit, the paper cutter and punches. You should have left overs to take home and make even more tags for your gifts!

Date: December 13th, Saturday
Time: 9:30- 11:00
Where: my house
Cost: $35
Bring your paper cutter and scissors to class
RSVP and class fee due by December 5th



Classes will pick back up in January! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment