Sunday, November 23, 2014

ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA starts Monday!

Check out this incredible Online Extravaganza
with Stampin' Up! 
It's the best SU Black Friday sale I've seen yet!  If I didn't have most of it already I would so take advantage of it. I may find a few things I still need!! I love a good sale!
Stampin' Up! has released the information about their annual
It starts on Monday, Nov. 24 and goes through Tuesday, December 2nd.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE:
  • There are SOME items ONLY available on Monday, Nov. 24 (see below)
  • There are SOME items ONLY available on Monday, Dec. 1 (see below)
  • EVERYTHING else on the lists below are available the entire 9 days, from Nov. 24 to Dec. 2.
  • Everything is "while supplies last."
  • Everything may be purchased in my  ONLINE STORE beginning Mon. Nov. 24
  • I have 5 goodie bags of FREE product to give to the first 5 online orders over $50.
  • Local customers can contact me to order or place orders online.

No comments:

Post a Comment