Saturday, March 9, 2013

Poppin' Up! Posies ClassToday

I had my Poppin' Up Posies Class today.  We had a lot of fun.  Jennifer cotton shared this class at Regional in February and I really liked what she did, so I took her ideas and did my own class. made 3 cards and 3 non card items.  We  Here are some pictures from today.  Hope you can come to my next class!!



Stamped on our canvas sheets.  Framed art!


Isn't this adorable?  A pop out card made with our dress form dies and framelits.  Oh, the possibilities!!

This is a card that holds a necklace made with our soda pop caps.


They had a choice....they could do the soda pop top as it is or they could flatten it with the big shot.  And there was a choice of garden green or old olive for the border stamp.

Julie and Brenda

Nancy and Renea
Ashley, Brittany, and Melissa
LUNCH!  Chicken Salad sandwiches, chips, a cookie, and snacks






No comments:

Post a Comment