Monday, March 11, 2013

Refurbishing some things!

I have been trying to clean out my stamp room and reorganize.  I am far from being finished, BUT as I was in this process I decided to re-do a few things.  I forgot to take before Pictures!!  But here are the after pictures.  : )

This file cabinet was painted red and sponged with blue paint.  Remember that?  It was a nineties thing...sponging paint.  So I spray painted this and mod podged the burlap on the front.

This was an old green chair.  I repainted with the chalk paint and added a burlap ruffle to the chair pad.

This was a little step stool I have had forever.  I picked it up at a garage sale years ago and it was painted pink.  I finally repainted it with the chalk paint and distressed it a bit.  I like it better now!
Just a few more projects.....

No comments:

Post a Comment