Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Repurposed Clip Boards

I picked up some of these small clip boards at Staples the last time I was in there.  I thought  "I can come up with a cute idea for these".  Well they have been sitting there waiting for me to make them "Cute".  So this morning I decided to play with them and these are the first two.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  What do you think?



I put a coat of Mod podge on the board and then laid the burlap on.  I emobossed our Two-tone ribbon with the Honeycomb embossing folder and used that as my bottom border.  The flower is made from the same Two-tone ribbon.  I used one of our bottle caps and the stamp set Collage Curios, coated with Crytal effects foe the center of my flower.  The bees are from the stamp set Nature Walk and were stamped on vellam.  I used mod podge to attach them to burlap. 


Here it is with stuff attahed

On this one I used black acrylic paint on my stamps.  I used the set Take Care for the tree branch and the set Papaya Collage for the bird.  Since the burlap is very texured I had to fill in a bit with a small paint brush.  I made a flower out of burlap and added a bow made from our Crochet Trim.


And here is this one with stuff attached!  Of course thse little faces make anything cute!


OIC® Recycled Hardboard Clipboard, Letter, Brown, 3/Pack, 9in. x 12 1/2in.    
These are the non Stampin' Up! Products I used.  Everything else is from our Spring Catalog and our 2012-2013 Catalog!



No comments:

Post a Comment