Monday, March 4, 2013

Ladybug Gathering

My team is called Linda's Ladybug Stampers.  We meet the 1st Sunday of the month.  We have been meeting at Spring Creek BBQ for several months.  We use their Back room and it seems to work out well. Depending on the month we can have a big group or a small group.  Our meetings are not mandintory, but it is so much more fun when everyone comes!  We stamp, eat, share, and learn.  I have a wonderful group of ladies on my team.  If you would like to be a part of our team contact me!!

dinner

Cheri, Judy and Dianna working on our stamping project.
Sheila brought the make and take  and taught us all how to make it.  Isn't it adorable?

We always have a card swap and we also vote on the best one.  We didn't have as many participate as usual, but all the cards an 3-D items were very cute.  It is always hard to pick just one!

Denise's Easter Butterfly

Dianna's card

Vicki's card

my card

Cheri's card ( and it was the winner!)

I did a challenge last month.  The girls who wanted to could make a sample board of all the Sale-a-bration products so they could display them at events.  I had two who participated.  This is Alice and her baord.

Lillian and her board.  They both did wonderful jobs and both boards are so cute and well done!

Close up of Alice's board

Close up of Lillian's board


No comments:

Post a Comment