Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Best of Event held on March 17th

We had so much fun at my Best of Event!  My ladies came and made 10 cards!  I gave away a lot of prizes!  Here are some pics from Sunday.  I will be posting the cards we made throughout the week.  We used the the three Best of Stamp sets that have been released so far, Best of Birthdays, Best of Love and Best of Flowers.  I want to thank all of my ladies for coming and spending the afternoon with me!


I don't think we got pictures of everyone there and I am sorry I didn't get posed pictures.  Luckily Julie saw my camera and started snapping pictures for me or I wouldn't have any!!  Because I totally forgot.


Pam Stringer came to my event, but also donated 4 of the bundt towers as door prizes AND brought 4 dozen of these cute and delicious mini bundts for everyone to snack on!  She manages the Nothing Bundt Cakes in Rockwall.  Very, Very good!!!  You have got to go there the next time you need a cake!
Door prize donated by Nothing Bundt Cakes

Chiloso's donated 4 free Queso cards, I made these little gift card holders to put them in.

Nik's Healing Hands donated a Free 1 hour massage!  He is located ate the Salons Elite in Rockwall
Carrie Ryan at Vintage to Vouge Boutiques donated 2 of these cute bracelets plus 2 $10 gift certificates to her boutique. She is also located in the Salons Elite in Rockwall

These were gift cards to Freebirds in Rockwall.

The gifts I forgot to get pictures of....: (  (I had to many things going that day!)  I had a gift donated by Southern Simplicity, a beautiful Wooden Cross.  Their shop is on Ridge Rd in Rockwall.  You must visit...they have wonderful items for home and gifts.  Brendals Bakery in Rowlett donated a scrumptious cupcake.  Sadaf Spabelviso, located at the salons Elite donated 3 Eyebrow threading or waxings!  And my wonderful hairdresser Lori Zahn-Moore donated hair products.  She is located at the Salons Elite also. Joe Willy's in Rockwall donated 2- Dinner for Two coupons!!  So we had a lot of fabulous prizes and we had a lot of fun stamping.  I also want to thank the Christian Care Center for allowing me to rent their room for the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment