Friday, February 22, 2013

Box with Note Cards

This is the project I demoed on Stage Saturday at the Dallas Regional.  I got he idea from France Martin.  I copied her box and her note cards to use as a display for my Sale-a-bration Kickoff event.  When I was asked to be a presenter at Regional, I decided to show this project, but I came up with my own note cards, because I wanted to put this together as a bundle, so you could get the Simply Sent Card Kit FREE!

 I decided to use our Tea for Two DSP, The Oh Hello Stamp set and the Oval Framelits for these little note cards.  I used So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso Markers and a little Crochet Trim.  Notice that I covered the flaps of my envelopes with coordinating DSP.  I made the six card below to put in this cute little box.
 
 
 

So this is what you would order to get the Happy Hello card kit FREE. The Bundle includes the stamp set AND the Framelits.  You would just need some Whisper White card stock cut 3 x 6 to make your note cards and some markers or ink pads to stamp with and you could make this project!  These little note cards are perfect to tuck into a gift bag or  a lunch box.  Place one in a book someone is reading with a special note to them or leave one on a coworkers desk to let them know you are thinking of them.  The whole set would make a perfect little gift.

This is the Happy Hello Card Kit

It is designed to make these cards

Or you can add card stock or other embellishments or greetings!  Make them your own or make them simple as they were intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment