Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Three Exciting New Events Coming Your Way



My three new events are listed below. Please sign up as soon as possible, so I can rent a room if necessary. I will post pictures of samples later this week.

LINDA’S MARCH EVENTS

Poppin’ Up  Posies!

Sneak Peek



Have you looked at the Pop-Up Posies kit in the spring catalog?  The samples are all cute little tags, but we will think outside the box with our creations!  Join the fun and spend the day making 6 projects!  You will make 3 cards and 3 non card items!

You will receive your own Pop-Up Posies Kit and one sheet of dimensional, plus all supplies to complete the projects.  You will love them!



Lunch will also be provided! 

I will hold a raffle for current Stampin’ Up! Merchandise that day!  You can purchase your raffle tickets for: 1-$2, 3-$5, 7-$10, or 20-$20. 

This will be a very fun day and I hope you will join us!
Date: Saturday, March 9th
Time: 10:00 – 2:00(2:30)
Cost: $36
Place:  To be determined


This is VERY IMPORTANT.  You MUST sign up by March 2nd.  From the class description you see that I am ordering the kits, plus additional supplies AND lunch.  I can not take last minute requests.  SO please contact me as soon as you know you can come and then make out your check and put it in the mail: 
Linda Barnes, 5825 Lyons Rd, Garland, TX  75043



The "Best Of" Event

I am so excited about this event!!!  You don’t want to miss this one!  I will be featuring the Best OF Stamp sets that Stampin’ Up! has been releasing each month.  At this event we will work with the January set Best of Birthdays, the February set, Best of Love and the March set which hasn’t been released yet.  You will make 10 cards, 3 from each set and one bonus card! 

But here is the other exciting part!!  I have been talking to local businesses and I will be promoting them at my “Best of” event in exchange for them donating door prizes from their business!!  Ladies, you are in for some wonderful treats and prizes!  You will all get a ticket for attending and I will give tickets for other things, like placing an order, buying a kit, booking your own event, etc.    Depending on how many door prizes are donated and how many will be attending this event, we may have a lot of door prizes to give away!  I am having so much fun putting this event together and I know you are going to have a wonderful time!

AND if you bring a NEW friend to this event, you and your guest will get to make a Special VIP project!  Your friend must be someone NEW to me.

So come join us for a relaxing, fun afternoon and Wear Green!

Date: March 17th, Sunday
Time:  2:00-5:00
Cost: $20
Place:  To be determined ( depends on the size of the group)     
RSVP no later than March 9th BUT the sooner the better.  I must know so I can rent a room if need be.


Embossing Class

Don’t you just love the look of heat embossed cards?  All those pretty shiny colors? Has it been awhile since you have pulled out your Heat Tool and embossing powders?  Well, you need to come to this class!  We will make some beautiful cards and learn some new techniques!

Date:  Thursday, March 28th
Time:  7:00 – 9:30
Cost: $15
Place: my house
Please RSVP by March 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment