Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stampin' Up! Dallas Regional!

Stampin' Up! came to Dallas this weekend!  It was a really fun event.  10 of my girls attended, Linda's Ladybug Stampers!!  We learned a lot of new and fun things.  I got to present again this year.  I showed how to make a cute little box from the Simply Sent card kit you can receive FREE during Sale-a-bration.  Below are a few pictures from the event. I did a very bad job of photographing this event.  I didn't get a good group shot!  I forgot to take pictures of the yummy cupcakes we had!  And I didn't get a picture of my display!  Oh well....

Julie Wilson, Alice Leal, Jennifer Wolfe and Debbie Loyd

A little blurry, Cheri Kroncke, Susan Schulgen, Julie Wilson, Debbie Loyd

Jenn and me

Kim, Alice, Ginny Grand and guest, Lillian, and Jenn

working on Make & Takes


Sheila Brandon concentrating on her Make & Take

Here I am on the BIG screen!

demoing my project for 600 demonstrators!

Ginny dancing with joy when her name popped up!  She won a stamp set!!
Ginny and her prize!

Jennifer Wolf waving those hands like crazy when her name popped up!  She also won a prize!

Lucky girl!!
 Below are just a few fun techniques and projects we learned how to do on Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment